Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anglican Mainstream says Farrah is not scared of the militant gay army that uses human rights as its weaponry


An article posted by Anglican Mainstream suggests that conservatives want to label pedophilla, as homosexual behaviour... but are scared of what they call the militant 'gay army'. However they brag that Joseph Farrah is not scared to speak out about homosexuality.

So a male heterosexual who sexually abuses young girls, is no longer a pedophile but a heterosexual?







What's That You Say... A Militant Gay Army?
What's that you say... a militant gay army?
It couldn't be possible...all I remember is seventy-five years of poisionous ridicule
And descriptors like sexual deviant, sexual predator; unfit to work with children!
What's that you say... a militant gay army?
All I remember is ... Definately not human! Feelings... illegal! Love...Phh!
What's that you say...a militant gay army?
All I remember is fear, and words like incarcerate, terminate and litigate
Tell me...was the mental torture you put me through, really for my benefit... or yours?
What's that you say...a militant gay army?
by Agnes Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment