Friday, November 18, 2011

Anglican Mainstream is concerned about cross-dressers and transgendered individuals being treated as human beings













Chaz, just as well your attire is conservative! I wonder if those at Anglican Mainstream would object to me teaching their children... I mean I'm just being Cher and enhancing my feminine attributes!


Anglican Mainstream has published an article stating that ...Massachusetts legislature has passed a bill that elevates cross-dressing or transgendered individuals to a protected class, and grants universal access to sex-segregated areas such as bathrooms based on personal “gender identity or expression.” To Anglican Mainstream's disgust... the bill inserts “gender identity” as a protected class under the state’s hate crime law. The pro-family activist group said...Imagine finding that your day-care provider, second-grade teacher, waiter, school bus driver, store clerk, etc. is blatantly a man wearing a skirt and lipstick, possibly with hormone-enhanced breasts.


I think those folk at Anglican Mainstream are worrying themselves sick over nothing...I mean who is really going to be able to tell the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment