Thursday, July 28, 2011

Anglican Mainstream claims that true Christian Fundamentalism bases itself on the teaching of the person of Jesus Christ but says...

The real problems we Christians sometimes cause do not come from obeying Jesus, but from not obeying Jesus. Joshua took over the Promised Land, and David killed Goliath, but Jesus Christ never told his disciples to go out and commit violence in his name.

Of course I would have stirred up anti-gay sentiment by creating GAFCON... and I certainly would remain silent when my third world allies wanted to persecute and kill gays and lesbians! Anglican Mainstream has nearly got it right... it's more like I base myself on the teachings of Christian Fundamentalists as opposed to them basing themselves on my teachings... but what the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment